A leading global manufacturing business are looking to appoint an EMEA Finance Manager on a temp to perm basis during a particularly busy period.
- Ownership of the financial accounting function including preparation and review of the Annual financial statements for multiple entities.
- Management of 2 direct reports
- Corporate tax returns for UK and EMEA entities
- VAT returns for EMEA
- Build strong relationships with finance colleagues around the organisation to ensure transparency and accuracy in reporting of numbers, risks and opportunities, and to understand as-is state, and where the pain points are within reporting and accounting
- SOX and improving controls and processes
- Balance sheet reconciliation reporting and compliance monitoring
- Policy management and document archiving
- Prepare accounting papers on treatment and process of more complex areas to be reviewed internally as well as having audit sign-off
- Qualified chartered accountant (ACA or equivalent) 5 years PQE+
- Team management
- Pragmatic and showing initiative
- International or EMEA experience
- Confident communicator with the ability to explain complex concepts clearly
- High standards of presentation skills, particularly in preparing accounting papers and relevant presentations
This is a fantastic opportunity in a fast paced business. You will be pro active and be delivery focused.