Finance Manager, PE Backed Technology, £60k + 10% bonus, True Flexible Working
I am working exclusively with a PE backed, fast growing B2B technology powerhouse. This newly devised role has been created due to the success and growth they have been facing in the past few years. They are looking for a recently qualified Revenue Manager to manage all aspects of revenue recognition and billing.
In this role you will be bridging the gap between the commercial and finance teams. You will be a strong communicator with the ability to business partner with senior non-finance stakeholders. You will play an integral role in the operational activities of all regions globally, so you will need to be comfortable in tracking, forecasting, and reporting incoming revenue (subscription based).
This fast-paced business has seen double revenue growth in the past 4 years and is going from strength to strength by establishing themselves as the market leading technology business in their space. With over 90% customer retention rate, they are setting the precedence within their space.
Their company culture is forward thinking, friendly and collaborative - even having flexible working prior to the pandemic! With their main offices in Leicester Square, they have a very flexible working policy only requiring in-office working during busy Month End periods.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recently qualified accountant to truly integrate themselves into a dynamic technology business where they have the opportunity to truly make their mark!
- Review current revenue recognition processes/procedures and implement process improvements to improve efficiency and timeliness of the close and reporting
- Owning the cashflow forecasting and analysis of receipts
- Owning revenue budget process
- Managing SaaS Metric reporting
- Business Partner with the Commercial Teams, Sales and Customer Success Managers
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong revenue recognition experience (IFRS 15)
- Analytically minded, ability to understand/ manipulate big sets of data and build a narrative