FINANCE MANAGER - £55K + BONUS + 28 DAYS HOLIDAY - NORTH-EAST LONDON - SME INTERIOR DESIGN
I am working exclusively with a stunning interior design and manufacturer who are seeking a Finance Manager to join their privately owned business and become the key figure leading Finance from the front.
You will be a natural leader, taking charge of a team of 5 within finance and using your mentorship to guide the development of the department whilst overseeing the companies core finance. You will manage day to day key responsibilities by overseeing the production of Management Accounts packs, cost analysis, balance sheet reconciliation reviews whilst adding value to help improve procedures and controls.
Your effective communication skills and ability to build relationships with the core departments from HR, Marketing, Legal and more will be pivotal to the future success of a fantastic company going through natural, organic growth. You will oversee the Treasury, AR & AP areas whilst supporting the annual audit processes with external auditors. You will get involved with ad-hoc projects such as providing insight to new systems implementation within finance and helping to the team grow further in the future.
This is an exciting time to join a growing SME who have a core B2C and B2B base with long term, highly valuable contracts worth tens of millions and are actively seeking to expand on their business. The company offer fantastic opportunity for progression and are looking for a highly motivated individual to become a Financial Controller in the near future.
What you could be doing:
- Monthly Management Accounts - income statements, sales analysis, overhead analysis, variance analysis and commentary
- Monthly Flash reports and Capital Management working closely with the Commercial Director
- Overseeing a team of 5 in Finance
- Preparation of Annual Audit and Tax, working closely with external auditors
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Experienced working in a core finance function
- Excellent leadership skills and previous management experience
- Knowledge of key accounting system Sage 50
- Open to travel to companies manufacturing site based in South East London - 5-6 times a year