Qualified ACA? Want to work in the music industry?
A Finance Manager is sought by one of the world's major players; they're home to some of the globe's best-known artists and they also operate several businesses designed to help aspiring artists take their music to a wider audience. They are actively growing their repertoire and seek a bright, driven Finance Manager to backfill an internal promotion.
The Finance Manager reports to a Director and leads a team that supports the company's digital operations by owning the flow of global music payments from digital partners to artists. Duties include:
- Lead, manage & develop a team of 3 staff at various levels of qualification.
- Own the month-end process; review / approve journals and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Oversee & lead the Group transfer pricing and intercompany accounting processes.
- Produce the Financial Statements and play a key role in the external audit.
- Partner with IT and other teams to ensure a smooth transition to a new SAP system.
The ideal candidate for the post of Finance Manager will:
- Be a qualified ACA (or ACCA) who qualified in practice and has since gained industry experience.
- Enjoy working with large amounts of data from multiple sources.
- Possess strong financial accounting and stakeholder management experience.
- Be bright, driven and, ideally, have previous experience in the music / media sector.
- See this role as an entry point to a highly respected company in the music industry.
Salary: £60000 - £65000 + 15% bonus + bens