£65-75k + 20% bonus
An exclusive new role with a hugely successful Retail / Consumer Goods group with a growing portfolio of global consumer brands.
In this broad Finance Manager role you will be responsible for the management and develop of four direct reports, whilst also contributing to the wider finance team and organisation.
Reporting into the impressive Head of Finance - you must be ambitious and looking to accelerate your career over the next 2-3 years.
- Period close - coordinate financial reporting timetables, collaborating with global finance teams across the EU and America
- External reporting - support completion of annual audits including planning, query management, filing of statutory financial statements
- Financial control - contribute to shaping 'best in class' financial process to achieve optimal efficiency
- Inventory, with overall P&L responsibility for Sales, COGS, and gross margin across all brands and channels within the Group (i.e. Retail, Ecommerce, Wholesale, Franchise etc.)
- Legal, professional, and shared service costs
- Management of indirect tax requirements across EU, with associated financial control
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Experience within Retail / FMCG / Manufacturing / Ecommerce environments desirable
- Management experience
- Drive and ambition!
- 20% bonus (has consistently paid out
- Complimentary onsite gym, yoga studios and wellbeing incentives
- Onsite café
- Private medical cover
- Local food/drink discounts
- A great team culture with an inclusive brand
- Flexible working arrangements (WFH)
- And lots more…!