Finance Manager - NASDAQ Listed - International Consumer Retail - £60k - Portsmouth
Cedar are working exclusively with a well-known International Consumer Retail business that are seeking a Finance Manager after completing a successful acquisition which has led to expansion within the UK operations.
My client are a remarkable listed organisation with a core mission - to become a global leader within Consumer Retail through organic growth. They are the largest owner of Outdoor brands with a portfolio of exciting, up-coming and established retailers who are continuing to dominate the niche market.
As the company continue to grow their operations, the space for a Finance Manager has been created to oversee the UK service by providing end to end support across the finance function. You will be leading the growth of the area, managing the financial reporting of their recent acquisition as well as multiple leading brands. You will be responsible for local accounting with support on two operational companies, providing expert knowledge in UK accounting whilst developing improvements.
What you could be doing:
- Monthly management accounts - producing the full pack
- Producing Financial Statements
- Reconciliation of accounts and fixed asset registrar
- Providing International Finance Team results of finance
- Budgeting P&L on a monthly and yearly basis
- Assisting the Business Controllers with budget and management reports
- ACCA/CIMA Qualified Accountant
- Practical experience from Industry - Retail/Consumer/FMCG background is highly desirable
- Must have strong knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP
- Experienced in producing Financial Statements
- A highly motivated individual, effective communication skills and an analytical mindset