FINANCE MANAGER - LEADING TECH CONSULTANCY - CENTRAL LONDON - C.£55K + BONUS
An exciting opportunity to join a professional global consultancy business at a time of significant change, following a high-profile merger and growth, as a Finance Manager for Europe at a senior level, based in the heart of the City.
Having recently merged this previously independent but leading player in their field has a huge growth trajectory and are looking to further grow and expand their senior finance leadership team with an ambitious recently qualified accountant.
This role will report to the Finance Director as one of 3 key direct reports, working collaboratively to produce high-quality management information to the organisation, with focus on ensuring financial accounting is accurate and business partner regularly with commercial stakeholders, focusing on strategy and various strategic initiatives and project work.
The post holder will have a varied and highly recognisable role in the business. Ownership of the reporting for 9 small entities plus the supervision of another 3 and providing strong financial analysis and forecasts. You will soon be able to grow a team in the near future as finance continuous to scale up to support the business growth and international expansion.
- Month end close and preparation of management accounts (several European entities)
- Monthly profitability review - investigating any negative revenues
- Monthly and weekly cash flow forecast preparation
- Monthly/Quarterly revenue forecasting for all entities
- Provide clear P&L variance analysis in the monthly management accounts
- Completion of all balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Preparation of journals for adjustments at month end
- Posting and calculating prepayments and accruals, providing supporting schedules
- Work with the FD on Annual budget and plan process, weekly P&L/monthly Dashboard reporting and closely monitor WIP, DSO for the business, resolving issues with Directors
- Capex reporting and analysis
- Working with all departments and the management team to help make financial decisions
- Support Finance Director with streamlining accounting processes across Europe/Group
- Interpret and communicate financial data to non-finance managers
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR SUCCESS IN THIS ROLE
- Fully Qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Excellent BUSINESS PARTNERING and analytical skills and experience in building rapport at all levels including with challenging non-finance stakeholders
- Solid background with accounting standards
- Good systems experience (such as with NetSuite, Power BI etc.
- 10% bonus
- 9% non-contributory pension
- Full medical
- 25 days holidays and full flexible working