High growth Data Services Provider
Circa £80,000 + bonus
This entrepreneurial, high growth data services provider has experienced phenomenal year-on-year success from a standing start in 2015. Its market disrupting model has enabled the business to deliver 50% growth over the past 18 months despite the economic uncertainty caused by the pandemic.
Privately owned, this dynamic organisation has a large portfolio of blue chip clients and is the constant subject of Private Equity interest.
To help facilitate the exciting growth plans, including first tranche of PE investment and international expansion the business is now seeking a talented Finance Manager.
Managing a team, the role includes:
- Owning month end close, creating high quality management reporting with insightful analysis and commentary
- Delivering forecasting, planning and budgeting and driving improved financial understanding through the business
- Leading a good quality team, coaching individuals to improved performance, implementing personal development plans and delegating effectively where appropriate
- Improving the financial processes and reporting environment, creating a robust structure that allows for rapid business scale up
- Overseeing payroll and managing external relationships including auditors
- Overseeing cash flow management and further developing the cash flow forecasts.
- Ensuring compliance with regulations and preparing Corporation Tax and VAT returns
- Overseeing of accounts payable process
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience of playing a key role in the ongoing development of a robust financial control structure, ideally within a rapid growth SME environment. You will also have strong technical accounting and excel skills and a familiarity with data visualisation tools.
Intellectual horsepower, excellent communication skills and an ability to work at pace within an entrepreneurial culture are essential, as is an appetite and energy level to excel within this highly exciting and dynamic success story. Experience of working within a PE backed environment would be an advantage though not a necessity.