Finance Manager - Investment firm - London - £55-65k + 25% bonus
A super successful, young and vibrant Investment firm has a unique opportunity for a recently qualified accountant to join their team as a Finance Manager reporting into the FD.
In this broad, high-profile role you will be the right hand to the Finance Director - supporting on everything from management accounts to the most senior business partnering with senior management, supporting the deals team.
The young high-growth business already has a strong brand in the market, they have a fantastic package to offer and very generous bonus schemes to reward high performance and share in the profits of the business. The also offer flexible working with the ability to work from home and a fun, buzzing work environment when in the office with regular work drinks and events.
As the business continues its rapid growth trajectory there will be the opportunity to expand your remit into owning FP&A and supporting team growth and hiring. This is the perfect role for someone looking to get a broad skill-set across all of finance and build real commercial finance and financial analysis skills with the ability to add value to business profitability.
To be successful in this role you will need to be:
- Recently qualified - ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Keen to work in a young and high-growth SME / Start-up type business
- Strong communication and presentation skills, able to business partner to Senior Director / C-suite level.
- Hands-on attitude with the willingness to be flexible and support at all level to get the job done!
- 20-25% annual bonus
- Extra 15% LTIP bonus scheme
- Medical + pension + flexible working + work social events / drinks