A Finance Manager is sought by a fast growing Plc to play a key role in supporting their finance team and leading on delivering financial due diligence on potential future acquisitions. The company's revenues grew by more than 20% in 2020 and that is poised to double in 2021 as they expand into several other jurisdictions. This is an ideal time to join and fast-track your career.
Reporting to the Financial Controller and supporting a very experienced CFO, the Finance Manager role is a hybrid mix of management reporting and M&A work; specific duties include:
- Conducting financial due diligence on future potential acquisitions.
- Assisting with the integration of acquisition targets into the company's disintegrated model.
- Contributing to the production of the monthly financial reporting pack plus board reports.
- Developing analysis of performance by business, project, service line and other KPIs.
- Driving improvements to processes and the Group's internal control environment
- Implementing the reporting of new entities within the Group.
- A range of commercial projects that support the fast-paced growth of the company.
The ideal candidate for the position of Finance Manager will:
- Be a qualified accountant who, ideally, has qualified with a Big 4 / Top 20 firm.
- Have supported due diligence / M&A projects.
- Want to work in a company where growth, personal development and collaboration are key.
- Thrive in a high-growth environment where they're encouraged to think for themselves.
Salary: c. £60000 - £65000 + bonus + shares + good benefits.