£50000 - £56000 per annum
13 days ago
Finance Manager - 6-month FTC
Our client is a well-known public sector organisation based in the central London.
They are looking to recruit a high calibre Finance Manager for a 6-month Fixed Term Contract with opportunity to go permanent. This role will be WFH initially but will returning to the office when it re-opens.
As a Finance Manager, you will be managing a team of 3 and providing timely financial reporting throughout the year.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage staff directly reporting into the role, oversee their development, encourage teamwork and motivate them.
- Take full ownership of the chart of accounts.
- Responsible for the preparation and review of the monthly management accounts pack to an agreed timetable, with Finance Business Partners and budget holders.
- Take ownership of month-end tasks including mass allocation accruals for areas within the institution.
- To produce monthly balance sheet reconciliations, ensuring all variances are investigated on a timely basis.
- Ensure the aged debtors and creditors are actively chased and produce a status report for the Finance Director.
- Produce regular cashflow forecasts based on the actual bank transactions.
The successful candidate will be fully Qualified (ACA, ACCA,CIMA) and have a minimum of 2+ of years' experiences in industry. You will need to be able to provide examples of where you have managed to senior management in your previous roles.