£60000 - £65000 per annum
19 days ago
A global entertainment company is seeking an interim Finance Manager for a 12-month FTC. Although their office is based in Central London, this role will be working from home initially.
As Finance Manager will be working on a Finance Transformation Project and working closely with multiple business units; duties will include but not limited to:
- Improve deferred revenue reconciliation through date cleansing.
- Build out process for global revenue recognition reconciliation.
- Clear down historical unallocated receipts.
- Redesigning and streamline processes across areas of finance.
- Make improvements to the balance sheet reconciliations process.
- Understand and build out the Withholding Tax & VAT reporting process.
- Dealing with multiple key stakeholders across the business.
Candidates for the interim Finance Manager role must be qualified accountants (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with 2+ PQE experience who:
- Previously improves/creates processes and controls.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Team player with excellent communication abilities.
- Demonstrate the ability to think clearly and simplify complex tasks.