Up to £70000 per annum + bonus + big corp bens
about 2 months ago
Financial Accounting Manager - Nasdaq-100 Tech - City of London - £70k + bonus + big corporate bens
A meaty Finance Manager role in the corporate accounting team of a NASDAQ-100 blue chip Tech business, based in the City of London and managing 3 direct reports.
This multinational business has gone from strength to strength as it has expanded into new markets across the globe, continuing to grow during the pandemic - maintaining its enviable position as one of the leading players in their field in the world, and with their share price trading at it's highest level ever.
They are know for driving process improvements and efficiency across the business to enhance the quality and speed of reporting, and they have a lot of project and process improvement work to still get involved in.
This role sits in a young dynamic multicultural team managing 3 direct reports. They are known for having a modern, warm and collaborative culture that you would expect of a blue-chip Tech giant.
- Provide strong leadership and mentoring to attract, develop and retain a high-performing team of 3 direct reports
- Lead the team in the accounting, reporting and analysis of the UK's operating expenses including all coworker related costs, and leases; to support both US GAAP external filings, as well as local statutory requirements. The responsibility includes inventory valuation and reserves, and fixed asset accounting
- Works collaboratively with other teams locally and globally to ensure efficient and effective processes that meets all required deadlines
- Ensures that effective financial controls are in place and are compliant with Sox requirements
- Ensure that accounting practices and policies are adequate and enforced, including the development of local policies as well as ensuring compliance with the Group
- Supports the external audit process to ensure it is efficient and effective
- Active participation in continuous improvement initiatives, re-engineering of processes, reporting and controls; and implementation of best practices, working closely with systems teams
Skill-set you will need to be successful in this role:
- ACA/CPA qualified in a leading firm
- Industry experience
- US GAAP
- The desire to work in a friendly multicultural Tech blue chip environment