£325 - £375 per day
about 1 month ago
6 Weeks initial
A global entertainment company is seeking an interim Finance Manager to support the busy finance team. Although their office is based in Central London, this role will be entirely working from home.
As interim Finance Manager will be looking to manage the finance team; duties will include but not limited to:
- Manage and develop a team of two
- Manage the overheads (inc. budgets, forecasts & analysis)
- Provide regular / ad hoc cash-flow forecasts, analysis and balance sheet commentary.
- Managing all financial planning & reporting requirements, including month end, quarter end
- Working closely with multiple departments and stakeholders across the globe
- Maintaining and improving efficiency of internal financial reporting processes
- Supporting strategic mid and long-term planning and reviewing processes
- Support and provide information for the internal audit
Candidates for the interim Finance Manager role must be qualified accountants who:
- Have proven experience of managing and developing teams remotely
- Have a background in FP&A
- Demonstrate the ability to think clearly and simplify complex tasks.
Please note this role will be an initial 6-8 weeks as it is to cover illness in the team.