City of London
£70000 - £75000 per annum + 20% bonus
2 days ago
Finance Manager, EMEA - Business Advisory Firm - City of London - 70 - 75k + 20% bonus
A hugely reputable global firm in the City of London providing Corporate Finance & Economic consulting to clients across the globe.
As Finance Manager you will be the lead Finance Business Partner to the revenue generating senior stakeholders of one of the fastest growing business segments, and report directly into the CFO with a dotted line to the MD. The EMEA business of this division has grown from 180 to 270 people in the last year, and operates across 9 countries will plans to expand further.
This is essentially a Head of Finance role owning all the internal management reporting and financial accounting matters, playing a vital role to the profit-making division. You will direct the team covering the billing and collection process, and giving commercial insight and financial analysis used to explain the business performance to the Senior Leadership Team (SLT).
This role requires someone with strong stakeholder management and a broad finance background with good technical knowledge, who is able to make decisions independently while working autonomously, on top of supervising and developing two finance analysts in the team.
Essential skills requirement:
- Fully qualified accountant with PQE (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience in either professional services, or an EMEA function of a multinational business
- Strong technical background with knowledge of US GAAP or IFRS
- Experience business partnering with the gravitas to influence senior stakeholders
Finance Manager package and benefits:
- 20% performance bonus
- Health and Dental plan
- 25 days holiday + holiday buy back scheme
- 5% pension
- Concrete opportunities for career progression and development
- International business with the opportunity for occasional travel, including to the USA for training and work events
*A full detailed job description will be provided on successful application for this role.