£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + 15% bonus + 26 days holidays
3 days ago
Finance Manager, Capex - Growth stage Tech - Central London - £60-65k + 15% bonus
An exclusive Finance Manager role with one of the UK's leading growth stage Tech infrastructure businesses, backed by significant industry players and one of the world's largest investment banks, having raised over £3Bn in funds.
Based in the heart of London this is a newly created position managing a finance analyst and reporting into an impressive Head of Finance with significant exposure to the investors and C-suite.
This high-profile role will help the business understand and control the capital expenditure and Fixed Assets, where over £5 billion will be spent over the next few years and forms an incredibly crucial part in the success of the business.
You will drive and take a lead on reporting and process improvements, ensuring Finance can keep up with the high growth and expansion of this incredibly successful organisation.
Some responsibilities include:
- Reviewing and owning the production of the consolidated capex data, ensuring effective understanding from the business
- Prepare detailed financial analysis around capex information in order to measure and compare to budgets & forecasts
- Become the subject matter expert on fixed assets and ensuring improvement of processes and systems to successfully report on the high volume of capital expenditure
- Responsibility for the reporting of capex information into the reporting packs that are submitted to the Board and investors
- Partner the commercial finance team, providing information and analysis for discussions, and providing relevant information for interpreting monthly reports
- Support ad-hoc requests for information for reporting to the investors / shareholders
- Direct line management and development of one direct report.
- You will need to be a qualified accountant with PQE;
- Have strong experience of Capex reporting and Fixed Assets
- Have a numerical background and be comfortable working with large data sets;
- Be a strong communicator with the confidence and gravitas to challenge and present to senior stakeholders;
- An adaptable personality to work in a high growth and ever evolving "Growth Stage Tech" environment.