City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum
2 months ago
26 Apr 00:00
Cedar are currently partnering with a well established London based Media company. This SME business has achieved significant growth over the last 3 years and has ambitious plans for future growth, leading to a requirement for a Finance Manager to join their team to provide support to the CFO.
On a day to day basis your duties will include:
- Ensuring all accounting records are kept up to date for the group to ensure a true and fair reflection of performance
- Ensure all balance sheet accounts are reconciled on a monthly basis
- Ensure all transactional items are processed in a timely manner to ensure a true and fair reflection of performance, including production of sales invoices and processing of supplier invoices
- Act as a first point of contact for group banking, triaging or redirecting where appropriate.
- Producing routine monthly management accounts by 3rd working day of proceeding month
- Producing ad hoc reporting for group as required
- Supporting external advisors in the production of statutory accounts for all legal entities including consolidated accounts
- Supporting external advisors in the production of corporation tax returns for all legal entities
- Production of quarterly sales tax returns for all legal entities
- Managing group payroll ensuring accurate and timely payments to all direct staff
- Managing cash collection and debtors to agreed targets
- Developing and enforcing key financial controls within the group
- Develop and own group policy statements
- Develop and own group process guidelines
- Continuously developing existing financial system and constantly looking for software solutions to deliver a better service to the business
- Supporting the Chief Financial Officer in the production of the annual budgets in line with the company deadlines
- Producing the rolling forecasts in line with the company deadline
- Provide meaningful insight to Chief Financial Officer to shape business decision making
- Support business projects in a finance capacity
- Managing renewal of all group insurances
This role would suit a part-qualified candidate who is ambitious and wants to quickly progress their career. You will need to be a forward-thinking individual who has the ability to look at processes and suggest improvements. In return you will gain exposure to all aspects of Finance within an SME sized business and will have the opportunity to take on more responsibility and develop your career as the role progresses.
If this role is of interest, please submit your CV asap. Interview will be held remotely via video conferencing.