£55000 - £65000 per annum + + bonus + benefits
30 days ago
Finance Manager - Private Equity backed Media - To £65,000 - London
A private equity backed Media business is seeking to appoint a Finance Manager to join their rapidly expanding London office. Reporting directly into the impressive CFO; you will have exposure to all M&A activities whilst managing the finance function.
This role will quickly develop into a Group Financial Controller position, with a longer-term succession plan to become Finance Director.
- Preparation of annual budgets and subsequent re-forecasts
- Preparation of monthly actuals, variance analysis vs. budget - with assistance from Management Accountant
- Be a 'Number 2' to the CFO and deputise in his absence
- Be a true 'business partner' for the London office
- Work with CFO on financial audit
- Assist CFO with short- and long-term planning
- Ad hoc M&A work (circa 25% of the role)
- Qualified accountant - ACA practice trained preferred
- Articulate and ambitious, with an appetite to work in a fast-growing business