£75000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus
3 months ago
Standalone Commercial Finance Manager / Broad Finance Skill Set / Central London / Acquisitive International Events Business / Up to £80,000 + Bonus + Benefits
A standalone commercially-oriented Finance Manager is required for rapidly growing international events business with a strong market position. Reporting directly to the Finance Director this is a high-profile role with significant exposure to the senior leadership team and broader business.
With ownership for all areas of finance you will play an integral role in managing relationships both internally and externally.
- Acting as a strong business partner, supporting commercial and operational decision-making across the organisation and driving value
- Building relationships across the wider business, acting as a key interface between finance and the operational divisions
- Developing reporting and management information across the group, identifying and delivering process improvements
- Ownership of the annual budgeting, forecasting and planning processes, providing in-depth analysis of key business drivers
- Taking ownership of the production of high-quality financial accounts and reports for monthly internal management and statutory purposes
- Ad hoc projects including systems, M&A and integrations
- International travel once / twice per quarter
- Qualified accountant
- Strong reporting background coupled with FP&A and proven business partnering experience
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Prior exposure to owning and driving improvements across finance
- Ability to easily build and maintain cross-functional relationships
- High levels of intellectual horsepower
- Credibility and gravitas to challenge current thinking and influence in a positive and constructive manner and help drive the business forward
- Confident and pro-active self-starter able to operate autonomously and without a team
- Comfortable contributing to high-level strategic decision making whilst being able to 'roll up your sleeves' and get into the detail
- Flexible approach with the ability to prioritise and then re-prioritise workloads
This is broad and varied finance role and a key appointment within the organisation. If you are interested in this commercial Finance Manager role please apply below.