City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum
26 days ago
My Client is a recruitment company based in West London they are seeking a Finance Manager to manage the Finance Function with the responsibility for transactional Finance output and production of the management accounts.
- Accruals / prepayments and Control account reconciliations, including bank reconciliations
- Daily receipting / bank feeds
- Checking contractor sales and purchase transactions to ensure accuracy
- Purchase ledger processing and payment of suppliers
- Support / cover Credit control
- Process contractor payroll and billing with Contracts Support
- Set timetable for management accounts reporting
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Update management information spreadsheets (sales reporting, consultant profitability)
- Support in production of budgets and cashflow forecasting
- Work with Internal Operations manager in development of the interface and functionality with CRM
- Liaison with Internal Operation manager and external payroll bureau
- Processing employee expenses through sage
- Processing staff payroll journals through sage
- Liaison with external payroll bureau and set timetables for payroll
- Produce VAT returns, checking for errors and paying liability when due
- Liaise with auditor on statutory accounts queries
Skills - Essential
- Strong financial accounting - control account reconciliations, Trail Balance.
- Excel - intermediate / complex formulae (sumifs, lookups, pivot tables)
- Demonstrate practical problem solving.
- Ability to demonstrate commercial acumen / awareness.
- Effective communication with clients, candidates, consultants.
Skills - Desirable
- Experience with Sage.
- Experience of Invoice Discounting.
- Recruitment experience/B2B sales experience.