I am recruiting a Finance Manager for a fast-growing, acquisitive, private equity backed technology business. In less than 20 years, they have developed market-leading proprietary technology to serve their discreet markets - current turnover is c. £50m and they have realistic aims to double this by 2027 via organic growth and targeted acquisitions. This role offers a wonderful opportunity for the post-holder to grow with them.
The Finance Manager will report to the Financial Controller and will lead a team of 3 staff. Specific duties will include:
- Oversee the production of the consolidated monthly management accounts on a timely basis.
- Provide variance analysis at month-end to understand differences to budget and prior periods.
- Implement & improve internal controls within finance and the wider business as it scales.
- Assist with the preparation of budgets and forecasts as well as additional revenue analysis.
- Own all balance sheet numbers; reviewing each team member's reconciliations & postings.
- A range of ad hoc projects (e.g. support to M&A, implementing an ERP, opening new offices etc).
The ideal candidate for the position of Finance Manager will:
- Be a fully qualified accountant - ACA preferred but all CCAB qualifications considered.
- Possess strong experience in management accounting and be familiar with consolidations.
- Have experience in dealing with auditors / other external bodies and preparing stat accounts.
- Enjoy managing and leading a diverse team.
- Be looking for a role that will give them a good step up in their career.
Salary: c. £65000 - £70000 + 15% bonus + benefits.