Cedar is currently partnered with private-equity backed agritech business to secure an Interim Finance Manager. The role is a 3-6 month contract, paying a day rate between £475-525 per day.
This rapidly growing private equity-backed agritech business based in London, is a leader in innovation, creating sustainable, agricultural products. Their commitment to quality and collaboration with growers ensures environmentally friendly solutions. They offer diverse, unique produce options for healthy, surprising experiences, shaping a sustainable future for all.
The goal is to support Group Finance by providing technical accounting expertise (IFRS) and overseeing audits for a UK-based multinational group. Responsibilities include:
- Coordinating and facilitating international and local audits covering statutory and proforma aspects.
- Offering guidance on IFRS, implementing new policies, and assessing future IFRS impacts.
- Creating comprehensive accounting and audit documentation, including manuals and risk assessments.
- Managing monthly and annual reporting schedules aligned with global finance teams.
- Providing periodic support for tax and compliance reporting.
- Assisting in financial management and analysis as needed.
The ideal Finance Manager will Ideally have:
- A formal accountancy qualification (e.g. ACA/CIMA/CA).
- Previous experience in management accounting preparation.
- An ability to collaborate with diverse personalities and effectively explain finance to non-finance teams.
- Strong analysis skills, delivering valuable insights into performance variations.
The rate of £475-525 per day represents fair compensation or a reasonable increase from your prior salary or day rate.
Compensation & Benefits
The recent group formation, resulting from corporate restructuring and business integration, offers an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to shape this dynamic international entity.
In addition to the £475-525 per day rate, this Interim Finance Manager role presents the chance to join a rapidly expanding business, interacting with top industry experts in their field.
The company adopts a forward-thinking, innovative approach and operates from a conveniently located Central London office accessible via multiple transport options. Typically, office attendance is around 2-3 times per week.
It fosters a highly collaborative, supportive environment that recognises and rewards success.