FINANCE MANAGER - INTERNATIONAL TECH - £60K + BONUS - CITY OF LONDON (HYBRID WORKING)
I am partnered with an International Technology business who are currently seeking a recently qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA professional to join as a Finance Manager. My client specialise in providing professional services and scalable solutions to meet the technology needs for the biggest companies in the world.
The company operate in over 180+ countries with offices across all continents and are continuing to grow in revenue year on year with further exciting growth plans.
As the Finance Manager, you will focus on the US region for various entities and be responsible for producing accurate financial reporting whilst maintaining a strong financial controls environment. You will be preparing the monthly management and statutory reporting for the US entities, working in accordance with IFRS. You will explore financial processes to ensure a strong controls environment are adhered to and suggest improvements.
You will prepare the consolidated accounts for the Group Audit whilst reviewing monthly overheads, accruals and prepayments. The Finance Manager will prepare working papers and liaise with external auditors to ensure the Group's external reporting and compliance requirements are met globally. You will work collaboratively within the Finance Team to ensure the overall groups objectives are met and support on various ad-hoc financial activities.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recently qualified ACA professional to join an established global technology brand with a fantastic reputation amongst their clients as being a leading global support service.
- Preparation of monthly management and statutory reporting for US entities aligned with IFRS
- Be a key point of contact to External Auditors and ensure working papers are in check for both local and Group level
- Prepare consolidated accounts for the Group Audit and review monthly overheads, accruals and prepayments
- Manage the monthly financial accounting process and ensure compliance is met with IFRS and relevant accounting standards for the business
- Suggest improvements for overall financial reporting whilst identifying ways create efficiencies
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA recently qualified accountant
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and Group Audit consolidations
- A team player who thrives in working in a collaborative environment
- Fantastic attitude with excellent inter-personal skills
- Excellent MS Excel skills