Finance Manager, PE Backed Tech, Central London, £65-70k + 15% Bonus
This phenomenal success story has seen its growth accelerate with significant investment by a top tier investment house. The products and services this business provides are dramatically changing how we communicate and engage with digital content.
Due to this ongoing growth programme the company is now seeking a Finance Manager to deliver on the consolidated management accounts, drive process improvement and help push the business objectives.
Reporting into the Senior Finance Manager, the role includes:
- This role will take responsibility for reporting operating costs, consolidation of monthly management accounts, and taking the lead on relevant process improvement projects.
- Preparation of the consolidated monthly management accounts including P&L, Balance sheet and Cashflow for various stakeholders
- The role will be a key part of the month end process, working to prepare the operating expenses, and presenting to management a detailed analysis of the costs, a comparison with budget, and be able to explain what the results mean for the business.
- Working closely and partnering with the commercial finance team to provide robust insight.
- Business Partnering with IT or other external parties to implement automation into management accounting activities.
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified with 2+ years Post-Qualified Experience
- Strong, proven Management Accounting experience
- Analytical and inquisitive mindset with ability to identify and remedy efficiencies in process
You will be an inquisitive Management Accountant/Finance Manager who is keen to integrate themselves into a high-calibre finance function within a rapidly growing entity.