FINANCE MANAGER - HERTFORDSHIRE - £60-65K + 10% BONUS - ENTERTAINMENT
I am working with an international entertainment business who are fast becoming a staple brand in the UK and are now looking for a Finance Manager to join the team due to continued growth.
My client have forged a fantastic reputation providing first class entertainment services to their customers across the US and UK with further plans to expand due to heavy demand. The role is a newly created position to support their growth
As the Finance Manager, you will work directly with the Finance Director to support the companies work streams including the implementation of new finance transformation projects, process improvement projects, operational system implementation and assisting with adhoc project work. The Finance Manager will take ownership of the completion of financial accounting, forecasting activity alongside balance sheet reconciliations.
You will deliver financial reports across the business with interactions to the US teams and support in month end activity whilst adhering to SOX compliance. You will understand SOX and ensure appropriate controls are in place whilst assisting on tax matters. You will support for the external audit and be a main point of contact whilst preparing audit requirements.
- Delivery of financial accounting and forecasting alongside balance sheet reconciliations
- Support on month end processes and SOX controls
- Assist on adhoc project work including SAP implementations, process improvement projects and more
- Support finance team on investigation of cost savings, process improvements and adhoc financial reporting
- Work with external auditors and conduct audit preparation
- Deliver key financial reports and finance metrics to senior leadership teams
- ACA qualified from a big 4 practice organisation, ideally with industry experience OR
ACCA qualified from industry
- Must have strong experience with SOX and enhancing processes
- SAP experience would be highly desirable
- Strong MS office user (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint etc)
- Analytical mindset, strong financial reporting experience with an ability to take on greater challenges