Cedar is exclusively recruiting for a Finance Manager position within the prestigious real estate arm of a very well established and well financed investment fund based Mayfair, London.
The Finance Manager role will provide an excellent level of exposure to the business partnering and co-ordination of different global entities, supporting a variety of projects operated by this Financial Services entity. The company has a total AUM of $7bn and the successful candidate will be reporting directly into the Finance Director. The successful candidate will be working from the Mayfair office 5 days a week and must be keen to support junior team members through their studies.
Finance Manager's Responsibilities:
- Timely production of monthly management accounts for all relevant entities in the UK including consolidation. This includes carrying out manual consolidations and equity accounting as required in accordance with accounting standards (IFRS).
- Responsible for preparing annual IFRS statutory accounts and lead schedules and to be the primary point of contact for auditors for the UK entities. Ensuring accounts are produced, signed off and filed in a timely manner and in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Production of monthly project status reports, ensuring co-ordination with wider team where necessary.
- Production of annual budgets and re-forecast including finance templates for Group, ensuring co-ordination with wider team where necessary. Monitoring progress, identifying major variances.
- To action finance tasks within an Oracle ERP environment, and to be responsible for maintaining all modules, mainly Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger. Ensuring compliance with Group IT and Finance policies. This will include data entry, review and approval of certain tasks
- Day to day Treasury management. This involves managing monthly debt and equity drawdowns for the various entities. Strict timetable to be followed to ensure approvals are obtained in a timely manner and no delays occur to payments. Equity and loan utilisation requests for development facilities
- Support Finance Director on specific tasks as they arise such as preparation of relevant finance recommendations and Board proposals, documenting finance policies and procedures, identifying systems improvements, preparing executive dashboards etc.
- Ownership of accounts payable process for various UK entities and projects. Including data entry, funds drawdown, approvals, manual payment runs and reconciliations.
- Day to day management of 1 qualified accountant, ensuring the necessary financial tasks are completed.
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualified
- Must have at least 2 years of recent experience within Real Estate / Construction / Real Estate Fund administration
- Strong ability to demonstrate Business Partnering experience is preferred
- Great attitude and desire to develop and oversee a junior is key
- Experience with US GAAP is nice to have
- Happy to work 5 days from the London office
- Salary £70,000 - £80,000 pa
- Disc Bonus (20%)
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Gym Membership