London (+ Flex Working / WFH)
Hospitality / Retail
Exclusive role: I am partnered with a growing independent wine retailer who are seeking to appoint a Finance Manager, based in London.
Steeped in history; this business also owns and operates a number of famous bars & restaurants in the heart of the city of London.
Reporting in the Group Financial Controller, the Finance Manager will take ownership for the day-to-day running of the Finance function, with responsibility for the management and development of the Transactional Finance team.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Manager include:
- Production of management accounts, including journal posting
- Interpret and reporting of key management information
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of annual budget
- Manage team of four direct reports, specifically AP & AR - including ongoing development
- Ensure monthly and quarter end carried out in timely manner
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Build key relationships with wider finance & non-finance teams
- Qualified accountant
- Strong technical experience
- Management experience