Cedar is currently partnered with a European PE-Backed, E-Commerce Business to secure an Interim Finance Manager based in Central London. The role is a 3-month initial contract, paying a day rate between £400-500 per day.
This business has enviable Private Equity backers, and are revolutionising the space in which they operate. They have generated a great deal of funding in recent years and grown very rapidly. Their innovative E-commerce platform is proving truly transformative and the company is growing from strength to strength.
As Interim Financial Manager, you will cover:
- Managing the full year-end audit process for the Group:
- Preparation of all audit materials including supporting schedules and audit evidence for samples
- First point of contact with auditors and co-ordination with internal team
- Prepare relevant audit memos on technical elements as required
- Preparation of the year-end financial group statements
- Liaise with tax advisors in all countries to ensure tax computations filed on time
- Project Work:
- Involvement in other ad hoc financial projects as required
- Oversee the integration of two newly acquired businesses
- Analyse current reporting and processes of the businesses, recommend and implement changes
- Review existing team structure, workflows, suggest changes and drive improvements.
You will ideally have:
- A formal accountancy qualification (e.g. ACA/CIMA/CA)·
- Previous experience with IFRS reporting, liaising with external audits.
- Experience of managing relationships and working closely with other departments
- Prior experience in an interim / contract role would be beneficial but not necessary.
- The rate of £400-500 per day represents a fair value, or logical increase on your previous salary or day rate.
Compensation & Benefits
As well as the day rate of £400-500 per day, this contract role as Interim Finance Manager, offers the chance to join a dynamic, and rapidly expanding business, with exposure to some of the best industry minds in their market.
Their highly impressive Central London office is walking distance from multiple tube and rail stops. The company has a very forward-thinking, dynamic approach, adapting to new ideas and embracing innovation.
They are a highly collaborative, collegiate environment, that rewards success.