c£60k + Bonus + Benefits
An ambitious Finance Manager is sought by a global leader in the private education sector. This is a high growth institution who are just shy of £1bn in revenue - growing both organically and through acquisition.
Reporting into the impressive Head of Group Reporting, this newly created role will play a key role in both the transactional and reporting activities for their Head Office companies.
the Finance Manager will take ownership of key management information and KPIs; with significant autonomy and the opportunity to progress quickly.
- Management of several multi-currency ledgers, including journal posting
- Prepare month end journals
- Management and oversight of Accounts Payable team
- Maintain Fixed Asset Register and posting related month end journals
- Produce monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Ownership of month end process
- Preparation of statutory accounts and year end audit files
- Qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA)
- Strong technical skillset
- Transactional finance experience (AP / AR)
- 10% bonus
- Strong benefits package
- Flexible working (2 days in London office)