FINANCE MANAGER - £55-60K - INFRASTRUCTURE - KENT
I am exclusively working with an Infrastructure Services firm who are currently seeking an ambitious qualified Finance Manager to lead the finance function and be a part of a fruitful direction as the business look to grow and diversify their portfolio.
As the Finance Manager, you will be the leader in your team and take ownership of the accounting function by suggesting improvements, ensuring best practice for effective internal measure and collaborating with key stakeholders to implement financial strategies, policies and finance operations.
You will be the go-to lead for all financial queries, working closely with the Senior Leadership Team and managing all day-to-day accounting operations including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, billing control, VAT and payroll function. You will take ownership of the monthly management accounts and work with external auditors to ensure completion and full compliance are met. You will also play a key role in the deliverance of potential new finance systems and assist with the implementation, working with external sources to complete a rollout.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage all day-to-day accounting operations, including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, cash handling, billing, and review and analysis of monthly financial numbers and working with multiple P/L's
- Complete, submit and settle VAT returns for the company
- Prepare monthly finance report with focus on cash management/debtors, P/L analysis for all divisions and present analysis on performance management
- Complete month-end close and reconciliations of ledger control accounts and journal entries on to systems
- Monitor budget trends, analysing deficiencies and reporting variances to executives
- Work with external audit teams to ensure complete compliance and deliverance of financial statements
- You are a qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA professional with experience as a Finance Manager within a SME to Large business
- Strong leadership skills with previous staff management experience
- Incredible inter-personal skills and a confident individual with the gravitas to help improve processes and controls and ability to present
- Strong Microsoft office skills - including Excel and Powerpoint
- Confident user of Sage 50