Finance Manager, PE Backed Tech, London, £70-75k + Bonus & Brilliant Benefits
Exclusive role: I am supporting a Private Equity backed Technology Group based in central London with their search for a Finance Manager.
Through cutting-edge technology, the business has grown to market-leading status, and is continuing to go from strength to strength.
With a Sale pipelined within the next 2-3 years, this is a unique opportunity to gain invaluable experience in a fast-paced Private Equity environment.
The Senior Finance leaders are ambitious, supportive, and truly hands on; they are keen to develop others. This role newly created role is a result of their product portfolio expanding greatly over the past 12 months.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for month end financial accounting close
- Review monthly balance sheet reconciliations and analysis, ensuring high standards
- Ensure compliance deadlines are met (statutory audit, tax, monthly returns to funders, etc.)
- Lead year end audit process
- Management of a small team
- Ad hoc project work
Essential candidate criteria:
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong technical skillset
- Drive and ambition!
- £70-75,000 salary
- Bonus (minimum 10%)
- Private healthcare
- Lots of other benefits and opportunities to progress!