I am exclusively recruiting a Group Finance Manager for a truly exciting (and very well backed) start-up that has pioneered and perfected new technology to recycle waste from a key part of almost all manufacturing processes at scale for the first time. This company are developing a global business to recycle around 1,000,000 tonnes of waste within the next three years and this is a wonderful opportunity to join a unique business.
Reporting to a particularly impressive Head of Finance, the new role of Group Finance Manager will:
- Ensure monthly, quarterly & annual reporting deadlines are met.
- Own the consolidation process (currently 14 entities) plus inter-company recs & eliminations.
- Manage key recurring & ad hoc reporting to the Board, investors & other partners.
- Develop, improve and embed better controls and processes as the group grows & globalises.
- Drive the reporting & controls infrastructure towards the goal of an IPO by 2025.
- A range of ad hoc projects to support a rapidly scaling, high growth business.
The successful candidate for the position of Group Finance Manager will:
- Be a fully qualified accountant (ACA preferred) with a strong practice or reporting background.
- Possess experience of working on / improving reporting & controls in an international company.
- Enjoy managing / mentoring staff and solving problems in conjunction with senior management.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment where you'll need to be agile and think on your feet.
- Have a passion for recycling and ensuring this business delivers on its commitments.
Salary: £75 - 80k + bonus + equity + benefits.