A large brand consulting technology powerhouse is looking an interim Finance Manager to join their team on a 6-month contract basis, initially paying £350-375 per day inside IR35.
The key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and yearly reporting
- Ensure compliance with Italian GAAP, financial reporting standards and policies
- Have full responsibility for management of the balance sheet
- Develop relationships with operational teams to provide business insight
- Take responsibility for the management of the Microsoft Navision ERP system
- Act as a subject matter expert on compliance and internal controls and processes.
- Manage relationships with statutory and group auditors to ensure effective audit processes.
- Assist the Financial Planning & Analysis team in the preparation of annual budgets
Key Candidate requirements:
- Professional qualifications such as ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA
- Knowledge of Italian GAAP and Tax requirements
- Extensive Finance management experience within an international company.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- A 'can do' attitude - no task is too big
- Effectively be able to manage tight workload and deadlines
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Italian speaking desirable