City of London, London
Up to £50000 per annum
9 months ago
Cedar is currently recruiting a Finance Manager for a renowned Accountancy Firm based in the City of London. The role is part-time; either 3 or 4 days a week, and on full-days.
Primarily focusing on music-industry clients, the firm has enjoyed steady growth since its creation.
The Finance Manager role will include:
- Overseeing the transactional processes
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Produce year-end financial statements
- Present financial reports to Directors
- Liaise regularly with Senior Managers and Directors identify key areas for improvement
- Support Senior Management with commercial budgeting, billing, and reporting for the firm
- Experience with WIP highly desirable
- Qualified Accountant, or QBE
- SME experience would be beneficial
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.