City of London
£450 - £600 per day
25 days ago
Finance Integration Lead | £450-600p/d | 6 month contract | Energy Sector | London
Lead the integration of finance activities for a new acquisition.
- Overall assessment of the risk and control framework.
- Finance organisation of roles and responsibilities.
- Treasury activities, cash management including invoicing and working capital management, banking relationships.
- Reviewing current accounting processes and procedures.
- Gaining an understanding of reporting processes and understand how this may need to be developed once the business is acquired.
- Work on integrating the acquisitions finance function into the wider group.
- Tax compliance and reporting.
- Insurance in place and coverage.
- New project pricing, contracting and credit procedures.
- Support to the financial modelling for existing and future contracts.
- Build a clear plan of timeframes for the business integration.
- Support the preparation of month reporting once the sale is complete.
- Work with the wider group to realign roles and responsibilities post acquisition.
- Work on a consolidated forecasting model once the business has been acquired.
- Must be a Qualified Accountant
- Must have previously managed an acquisition from start to finish
- Must have strong analytical skills including Excel and advanced modelling
- Sector experience Is preferred