£650 - £700 per day
about 1 month ago
Cedar are delighted to introduce an exciting opportunity for as a Part-Time Financial Director to join a growing SME manufacturing business based in South West London.
As a Finance Director you will be working in the business' head office in South West London. Reporting into the Managing Director, you will be taking full ownership of leading the finance department.
- Working closely with the MD and liaising with the Senior Management regularly
- Managing a small department of two
- Handing R& D tax credits
- Advising MD on where they can cut costs
- Managing both the statutory accounts and audit process from start to finish
- Undertaking ad hoc financial assignments required for the Group
- Accounting Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Charismatic and easy going personability
- R and D tax knowledge is highly desirable
The successful person will be qualified with prior experience of leading a team and strong understanding of tax. You will have a positive, enthusiastic and hands-on approach with the ability to build strong stakeholder relations across a SME business.