Up to £80000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Rapidly expanding SME Media business with an established international presence is seeking a charismatic Finance Director.
Reporting to the Founder and working closely with the Exec team you will:
- Create meaningful & value-add management reporting, creating insight and clarity across the business including understanding of performance by client
- Improve financial controls and reporting, automating processes where relevant
- Create transparent lines of communication across territories including flow of relevant and accurate financial information
- Coach the team, enabling the individuals to achieve best possible delivery outputs
- Own end-to-end finance, enabling the Exec to grow the business both locally and overseas
- Help prepare the business for a future transaction
To excel in this fast moving and dynamic environment you will need to be qualified accountant with a broad understanding of both technical accounting process and commercial finance.
Having delivered tangible success within a SME environment, you will demonstrate the gravitas and communication skills to partner an Exec team, influencing a variety of personality types and business functions.
Knowledge of international territories is a must, as is a hands on approach to a fast paced and entrepreneurial SME environment.