c£120,000 + Bonus + Benefits
PE backed FMCG market disruptor
Central London + Working From Home
This phenomenal success story has seen its growth accelerate through significant funding by a top tier investment house.
This backing has allowed for continued substantial spend, leading to the creation of products which are dramatically changing our consumer habits. As one of the leading market disruptors in the sector, the business continues to scale up at an astonishing rate.
Due to this rapid growth the company is now seeking a Finance Director.
Reporting to the CFO and managing an overall team of 15, the role includes:
- Create and deliver a strategy to build a transparent and rigorous financial control function that can facilitate the continued scaling up of the business, ensuring a 'no surprises' reporting environment
- Robustly influence behaviours across a capex intensive business to create a culture of strong financial discipline which allows for continued commercial agility
- Identify areas for improvement across the existing function and execute the appropriate enhancements
- Deliver management reporting packs fit for Board and external shareholder consumption
- Implement an efficient reporting system that captures all critical financial data to report operational and financial KPIs
- Ongoing development of the revenue assurance programme
- Partner the commercial finance team, working closely to deliver optimum business performance
- Rapidly build cross-functional relationships, quickly building trust and credibility across the business and external advisors where appropriate
- Own finance systems management and improvements
- Manage and forecast cashflow
- Accounting support on future M&A activity
- Engage with, and influence business leaders to ensure clear and transparent communication and financial understanding across the senior leadership team
You will be an experienced finance professional with strong technical accounting skills and a proven track record of coaching a team on a journey to enhanced performance.
Having previously delivered a best practice financial control environment with a focus on robust cost control, you will have added quantifiable value-add to the successful growth of an established SME and, ideally also within a much larger organisation.
You will demonstrate a natural ability to inspire and lead, will have high levels of emotional intelligence, self-awareness and an inherent capacity to influence behaviours.
The role demands constant Exec level engagement therefore you will have immediate gravitas, impressive communication skills and confidence in your own ability.
This is a high profile leadership role that is pivotal to the further success of this fast paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial market disruptor.