£110000 - £111000 per annum
12 months ago
Circa £110,000 + benefits
Digital Media sector
This market leading digital media company has led the way in driving radical and innovative change through the sector by deploying several cutting edge solutions.
Having doubled in size over the past 5 years, this dynamic organisation is now seeking to hire a talented Finance Director to join its senior leadership team.
Reporting to the European CEO, the role includes:
- Partnering the CEO and Senior Leadership Team in driving the business growth strategy and challenging commercial and operational decision making
- Ensuring the execution of regional plan and delivering increased financial support via the clear translation of financial insight and recommendations into operational business performance and development
- Identifying revenue expansion opportunities, strategic planning, building and review of business cases
- Delivering data supported insight to enable the business to have greater clarity around performance, growth opportunities and sales productivity
- Leading and developing the end-to-end EMEA finance team, managing and overseeing financial and management reporting, budgeting & forecasting, cash flow, tax, audit and AP/AR
- Actively involved in decisions around pricing, margin, overheads, cash and capital expenditure
- Working closely with business heads, evaluating activities and identifying areas for improved profitability and driving cost efficiencies
You will be a qualified accountant with experience of leading an international finance function and partnering senior commercial stakeholders. With high levels of emotional intelligence, gravitas and communication skills, you will have a demonstrable track record of providing pragmatic, value led advice that comes from looking through both a commercial and financial lens.
Ideally, you will also have experience of the SME technology market and speak Mandarin or Cantonese.