Up to £50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Finance Data Analyst - SQL
A global powerhouse in the FinTech space is seeking to appoint a Finance Data Analyst to support the extrapolation of complex data metrics, ensuring the business meets its regulatory obligations.
- Ownership of the finance data pipeline and synthesise data steams to share with the Business Reporting function.
- Support Financial Controllers to build data and reports to submit to the regulatory bodies.
- Source data through detailed SQL queries to build new reports as required by key financial stakeholders.
- Identify innovative ways to streamline the data sets and automate the data pipeline.
Key Skills Required:
- Financial/Mathematical/Statistical Degree
- Advanced Excel
- Financial literacy - Balance Sheet and P&L