Finance BI Analyst
£40k - £50k
Office based & Remote working
Cedar are supporting the largest online gaming and FTSE 40 listed company in the world, in the search for a Finance BI Analyst. The primary focus is to add significant expertise and knowledge to the Finance Business Intelligence and Analytics team.
Duties include -
- Providing a vital link between the financial and data teams - translating finance requirements into technical documents
- Development and maintenance of reports and dashboards
- Extracting and manipulating data from the company data warehouse
- Maximising the timeliness and accuracy of BI reports through efficient data loading and scheduling
- Distributing key insights about the company's revenue streams
- Deliver impactful and insightful business intelligence using various querying, reporting and visualisation tools.
Behaviours/Skills/Knowledge/Personal Attributes -
- Strong academic background
- Understanding of python notebooks, data structures and functions
- Data reconciliation and financial reporting - Oracle Financials would be a bonus
- Hands-on data manipulation with SQL in a complex and evolved data estate
- Mastering the various BI tools available - Tableau/Looker would be a bonus
- Knowledge of the online poker ecosystem and/or a keen interest in sports/fantasy football/betting
If this role is of interest please apply online ASAP, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.