Up to £45000 per annum
4 months ago
Cedar is delighted to be partnering a subsidiary of a FTSE company in their search a Finance Data Analyst to join their fantastic finance team, based in London.
The position will report to the Senior Finance Manager and will be responsible for working within two of the company's divisions to provide the management accounts as well as analytical support to the department.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Responsible for the ReportPlus Database and related activities within finance
- The role will demonstrate strong analytical thinking and have responsibility for financial reporting and analysis over key areas of spend
- Developing and maintaining the ReportPlus SQL database sourced from NIMS, FIST, NJR, COSMOSS, WFMT, ASC and EWOCS
- Ensure integrity of data
- Ensure content includes costs, stores, hours booked and any associated journals
- Maintain estimate search facility, showing all relevant information against an estimateS
- Maintain Orbit mappings tables
·Supporting booking practice and estimate management activity through production of ad-hoc reporting from the ReportPlus database, including but not limited to: Status X accrual assumption review, Non-standard synthetic reporting, PIA Network Adjustment reporting, SD NJR analysis
Some of the key requirements are:
- Previous background includes financial reporting, analysis, consolidations and systems
- Expert knowledge of: SQL, Datalabs, FIST, NJR Timesheets, COSMOSS and EMP Ethernet Circuit Orders, NIMS, Accounts Payable, ASC Stores, Taskforce Engineering Work Allocation, Atlantis Billing
- Pragmatic team player
- An ability to manage multiple stakeholders and projects
- Working to tight deadlines
- Experience of mitigating risks, implanting best practice and following strict governance procedures
- Advisor and coach to others both within own team and elsewhere, formulates their operational guidelines or in-depth knowledge and advises on specialist area
If you are looking for a new challenge and are wanting to be part of a fast paced environment then this could be the role for you. This is a fantastic company who will offer career progression in the foreseeable future. If this sounds like a role that matches your profile, please apply now.