£50000 - £60000.00 per annum + Car Allowance and Bonus
about 2 months ago
A FTSE 100 FMCG business based in Slough is actively seeking to appoint a Finance Business Partner to deliver robust commercial and sales analysis to their fastest growing consumer division.
- Supporting the Commercial Finance Manager in working with Non-Finance stakeholders and other relevant stakeholders with developing product pricing and go-to-market strategies
- Develop robust financial models to enhance performance reporting
- Undertake variance analysis of business performance and key cost drivers helping management make informed decision
- Key User for the KPIs dashboard
- Responsible for quarterly Sales forecasting, including submission of sales forecast.
- Assisting the Managing Director in the preparation of quarterly trade review presentations.
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- FP&A or Commercial Business Partnering experience