Finance Business Partner (Project and M&A Integration) - Global FMCG
West London (WFH capacity)
£65k + Bonus + Extensive Benefits
This global FMCG group is actively seeking to identify a high-calibre commercial finance professional to business partner the group's Project Management and M&A team.
- Act as a primary business partner to the M&A and PMO function, integrating and aligning all commercial and cost planning activities into the group structure.
- Full ownership for defining and preparing project plans, project roadmap, stakeholder mapping and engagement, budgeting and forecasting, leading and planning all workshop sessions.
- Develop clever data tools and financial models to measure project success and provide management information to summarise achievements.
- Work with 'creatives' to review new initiatives, stress-testing their commercial viability.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACA)
- Immaculate academic record
- Experience on working in project-led finance environment.