FINANCE BUSINESS PARTNER (INVESTMENTS) - £70-75K - CENTRAL LONDON
A Finance Business Partner is sought by one of the UK's leading pension schemes, with over £27bn AUM, this is a role to partner the Investments Team being the go-to figure to C-suite leaders and drive analytical behaviour.
The Finance Business Partner will report into the Director of Finance and duties will include:
- Act as the primary business partner to the Investments business; support decision-making and lead on short-term forecasting.
- Work closely with all senior stakeholders to ensure the business is maximising any and all investment opportunities.
- Provide insightful & actionable commentary to month end reporting, adding real value to the numbers provided.
- Participate in the business planning process; help to set budgets for both cost and revenue generative departments.
- Be the finance lead on cross-functional projects that impact the investments business.
- Deputise for the Head of Finance where necessary.
The successful candidate for the post of Finance Business Partner will:
- Be a fully qualified accountant with proven experience of business partnering to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Demonstrate superior analytical, modelling and decision support skills.
- Quickly gain the trust of senior stakeholders and possess the gravitas to challenge them where relevant.
- Enjoy working with large volumes of complex data and be able to present conclusions in a clear & simple way.
- Ideally possess Pensions, Asset Management, Fund Management or other Financial Services experience.