£60000 - £70000 per annum + 20% bonus + excellent benefits
about 1 month ago
A Finance Business Partner - International is wanted by a leading global FMCG business. With a proud heritage and a suite of household name brands, they aim to bolster these with a range of premium products that will allow them to increase market share and entering new markets.
The post of Finance Business Partner - International has been created by an internal promotion. The client is looking to attract a particularly high calibre individual to oversee the growth of their brands in well over a dozen key markets. Duties include:
- Own all FP&A processes; manage all International targets in conjunction with Country Managers.
- Produce Monthly Information Pack (with help from Financial Control) to drive decision making.
- Report on performance (e.g. by customer, product, SKU etc) to drive resulting actions.
- Ensure Country Business Partners understand and deliver against their agreed KPIs.
- Prepare ad hoc analysis (trend analysis, scenario planning, sensitivity analysis) informing of potential issues and suggesting corrective action.
- Deliver robust financial modelling to drive decision making (e.g. Go/No Go) across your area.
The ideal candidate for the post of Finance Business Partner - International will:
- Be a bright and particularly numerate qualified accountant with significant analytical experience.
- Enjoy working with large amounts of data, building financial models and producing analysis.
- Have an entrepreneurial streak; your role will directly affect decision making in this role.
- Be comfortable managing multiple tasks / deadlines and working at a senior level.
- Possess the cultural awareness to deal effectively with countries across the world.
- Wish to use this role as a springboard to fast-track success within the company.