£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Bonus, Benefits
3 months ago
A FTSE 100 Technology giant is actively seeking to appoint a Finance Business Partner to deliver robust commercial and strategic analysis to one of its largest divisions, based London.
You will benefit from a structured environment of learning and development, with a clear path to progression and senior leadership opportunities.
- Supporting the Commercial Finance Director in working with Business Unit stakeholders and other relevant stakeholders with preparation, submission and commentary on New Business Cases and Deals
- Develop robust financial models to enhance performance reporting
- Undertake variance analysis of business performance and key cost drivers helping management make informed decision
- Key User for the KPIs dashboard
- Responsible for quarterly Sales forecasting, including submission of Group sales forecast.
- Assisting the Managing Director in the preparation of quarterly trade review presentations.
- Provide financial information to departmental management and business unit leaders
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- FP&A or Commercial Business Partnering experience
- Strong academic pedigree