Finance Business Partner (FP&A) - FTSE 100 - c.£60k
A Senior FP&A Analyst is sought by a FTSE 100 power brand with an awesome company culture and reputation for rapid career progression!
In this role you will be responsible for Group forecasting and delivering the long-term Financial Plan - whilst getting huge exposure in the organisation, partnering to CFO level.
The expectation is that after circa 18 months, you will be progressing to Senior Finance Business Partner level.
- Effectively communicate business performance through high level analysis work
- Cashflow and balance sheet forecasting
- Prepare detailed P&L forecasts including variance analysis to add value
- Drive forecasting improvements through performance analysis
- Prepare consolidated group forecasts, tracking monthly performance
- Develop cashflow understanding
- Business partner CFO and wider Leadership Team
- Qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/CIMA)
- FP&A experience gained within industry
- £55-60,000 salary (some flex dependent on experience / PQE)
- 10-15% bonus
- Incredible benefits package