£50000 - £55000 per annum + 20% bonus
about 2 months ago
Finance Business Partner (Fintech)
This brilliant business is a specialist Fintech and market leader with high double-digit growth and has 35 offices across 5 continents. Their clients range from young SMEs to the largest FTSE 100/Fortune 500 businesses.
This role will business partner to MD level in the London HQ as a real decision support and P&L management role.
Due to the specialist nature of the business they have a large number of Chartered Accountant senior execs across operations, sales and commercial as CFOs form the majority of their customers. Thus this role is best suited to qualified ACAs who can grasp the complex business model, understand the customers (CFOs) and analyse complex data and turn that information into meaningful management insight to support the business strategy and growth.
Key responsibilities include:
- Formulating strategic growth plans for businesses and regions
- Executing action plans to achieve strategic commercial objectives
- Preparation of financial models including cash flow forecasts and P&L statements
- Detailed analysis of business trends and financial metrics including sales performance
- Setting and tracking business performance targets and KPIs
- Presentation of summarised key information to executive management
- Facilitating regular business reviews with key stakeholders and monitoring business performance and growth
Experience needed to be successful in this role:
- Qualified ACA is essential, all specialisms will be considered i.e. Audit, TS, Advisory, Tax etc…
- A strong and confident influencer who can build relationships with Finance and non-Finance customers
- Entrepreneurial minded with a keen to desire to work for a dynamic high-growth business
- An inquisitive mind with a desire to understand all elements of business to advise on strategy
What is on offer:
- A buzzing modern Tech Start-up environment fully kitted out with even their own private bar.
- Huge amounts of growth and opportunities for development, with the ability to fast track to Director level.
- Strong package with generous and achievable bonuses
- Last but not least is the opportunity to join a market leading Fintech business with opportunities to progress globally