£60000 - £75000 per annum + 20% bonus + benefits
24 days ago
Cedar are delighted to be recruiting a truly commercial Finance Business Partner for a leading international fashion retailer. With a large high street and on-line presence, their brand is one of the leaders in the industry and they are renowned for their style and innovation.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance, the Finance Business Partner will support the merchandising and buying teams and partner with the Trading leadership team.
Specific duties include:
- Drive understanding of key trading drivers & provide on-time decision support to the business.
- Devise and implement a new weekly trading report to focus on sales and margins.
- Provide analysis of trading performance across key product lines and ranges.
- Support the Trading team in modelling / appraising new business opportunities.
- Contribute to the budgeting, forecasting and 5 year planning cycles.
- A range of ad hoc projects to support the business and its products.
The ideal candidate for the position of Finance Business Partner will:
- Be a qualified ACA / CIMA / ACCA who has experience of working in retail, ideally non-food retail.
- Thrive in building relationships with non-finance stakeholders in a leading retail business.
- Enjoy analysis, model building and solving real world problems.
- Possess the ability to work accurately and at pace, often to tight deadlines.
- Seek to progress once they've proved themselves in this role.